Blinds are a popular window covering that protects privacy, provides aesthetic and functional appeal enabling you to control the light entering the room.
Learning how to clean blinds is easy; it only requires familiar cleaning tools and a little know-how. Here are our top tips on how you can take care of your window blinds.
Sun-screen, Block-out And Light Filtering Roller Blind Cleaning
- Start by removing dust from roller blinds with a vacuum cleaner
- Clean roller blinds with a wipe or delicate brush plunged in soapy water, proceed to wash / rinse with clean water, and leave blind down until totally dry
- Try not to scrub, use solvents or any abrasive substance
Aluminium Venetian Blind Cleaning
- Clean aluminium venetian window blinds by shutting slats and using a quill duster, soft brush or soft textile.
- For aluminum blind stains, clean with a soggy textile, or gently spray-clean and allow to thoroughly dry.
Wooden Venetian Blind Cleaning
- Start by removing dust from wooden venetian blinds with vacuum cleaner or compressed air
- Clean wooden Venetian blinds with a soggy fabric
- Try not to scrub, or use solvents or any rough substance to abstain from destroying slat covering