With very little to no experience, there are still dozens of jobs out there that many adults can explore if they’re in need of a new or additional source of income.
Here are fifteen of the best ways Bubo Living thinks you can make money without a degree.
1. Become an Uber Driver: Unless you’ve been living on an entirely different planet, you’ve probably heard about Uber. As an Uber driver, you get paid to drive customers who use the app to and from locations.
2. Become a teacher online: No degree is required to become an instructor on platforms like Udemy.com, as long as you have a video camera and can put together some lessons on a topic you know something about!
3. Grocery shop for someone else: Grocery shopping can be physically and mentally tiring, so you might want to consider getting paid to do someone else’s grocery shopping for some extra cash.
4. Plan parties: If you have a knack for planning parties, start offering your services to everyone you know and grow your clientele in no time.
5. List your space through Airbnb: Have a spare room? Might as well try to earn some money by listing it on Airbnb.
6. Start baking: If people love your desserts, don’t be afraid to turn your hobby into a business that can cater to corporate and family events!
7. Interior Decorating: With an eye for design, interior decorating could be a fun part-time business.
8. Modeling: Find stock photographers who are in need of subjects for their work!
9. Become a tutor: Reach out to any students you know who might need help in a subject you’re good at!
10. Personal Training: People are always looking to get in shape. If you have a passion for fitness, this could be the perfect side hustle and a great way to make extra money.
11. Teaching Music: If you have an interest in music, teaching, and working with kids, you could start a part-time music teaching business even in your own home.
12. Cover Letter and Resume Service. Especially if you have experience in HR, there is a massive opportunity to help job seekers with their resumes and cover letters.
13. Yard Work Service: This is not the most glamorous side hustle in the world, but the fact is nearly every yard in your neighborhood requires some sort of maintenance. That means there’s a big business opportunity awaiting you if the time permits!
14. Become an Influencer: Create and curate great content and get a brand’s attention. This is such a 21 century way to make that extra cash.
15. Take online surveys. They’re an easy way to supplement your income in your downtime!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock